The global counter-UAS market is expected to be worth $4.70 billion by 2027, according to current analysis by Emergen Research. Major factors influencing the growth of the market include increasing adoption of Counter UAS by defense agencies and intelligence office, increasing adoption of modern weapon systems, rising interest in adoption of DEW for upcoming battles and the growing interest in UAVs, drones and guided missile destroyers, to name a few.
In addition, the huge increase in cross-border conflicts, the expansion of the number of existing weapon technologies and their updating into futuristic technologies, as well as asymmetric warfare and border conflicts between countries are some of the additional reasons. remarkable market growth. The laser-based DEW Counter UAS system is expected to create stricter application in the market, as many countries are deliberately developing or investing in the high-powered laser-directed energy system for use against drones.
Furthermore, the report provides a comprehensive analysis of the factors that are likely to enhance or hinder the market growth in the coming years. The report considers the currently unfolding COVID-19 pandemic as a key market influencer. The report provides an in-depth estimation of the overall impact of the pandemic on the Counter UAS market and its vital segments. The report also examines the impact of the pandemic in different regions of the market. It also offers a current and future assessment of the impact of the pandemic on the Counter UAS market.
Get a sample report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/319
Other key findings from the report suggest
- In June 2020, Applied Technology Associates (ATA) revealed a contract for the development of a target acquisition and tracking platform for installation on a Stryker military ground vehicle as part of the initiative of the US Army to increase the protection of soldiers using laser weapon systems. .
- Higher applicability and increasing investment in R&D of laser-based direct energy weapons has created a notable number of use cases and remarkable growth in the DEW market. The Laser sub-segment within the weapon system type segment held 61.2% market share in 2019.
- The Asia-Pacific regions led by China, India, Israel, and South and North Korea allocate a considerable budget to their defense and policing objectives. In addition, the increasing incidences of interpersonal clashes, asymmetric warfare, terrorist activities, preparation for upcoming battles, as well as higher economic development and improved manufacturing, science and technology. technology, deliberately contribute to propel the market application.
The report further splits the Counter UAS market into key segments such as types, applications, end-user industries, technologies, and key market regions. The report also throws light on the segment and region exhibiting promising growth in the UAS Meters market.
For the best solutions on the market, visit the link below:
For the purposes of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global counter-UAS market on the basis of type, application, end users, product and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Laser systems
- Electronic systems
- Kinetic systems
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- homeland security
- End User Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Based on the sea
- Land vehicles
- Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Detection and disturbance
- Power Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Up to 100KW
- More than 100KW
- Range Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Up to 100 meters
- More than 100 meters
North America (US, Canada)
Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Ask for a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/319
The report also studies the leading companies of the Counter UAS Market along with the analysis of their business strategies, mergers and acquisitions activities, investment plans, product portfolio, financial status, gross profit margin, and capabilities. of production and manufacturing.
Some players analyzed in the report are:
The Raytheon Company, The Boeing Company, BAE Systems, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Lockheed Martin, L-3 Communications Ltd, Moog Inc, Thales Group, Saab AB and Israel Aerospace Industries, among others.
To learn more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/counter-uas-market
Key questions answered by the report:
Which region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
What are the recent technological and product advancements in the market?
What are the key strategies adopted by the major players of the Counter UAS market?
What are the major product types and applications of Counter UAS industry?
What is the result of the SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces analysis?
How is the Competitive Landscape of the Counter UAS Market?
Who are the major players in the industry?
What is the growth rate of the industry in the coming years?
Request report customization @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/319
Thanks for reading the report. The report can be customized according to clients’ requirements. For more information or any questions about customization, please contact us and we will offer you the report that best suits your needs.
Explore More Emergen @ Research Reports https://www.emergenresearch.com
Perfume Digital Technology Market
Mobile Satellite Services Market
computer aided diagnosis market
Edge Analytics Market
Cloud Backup and Recovery Market
Photolithography Equipment Market
Wi-Fi as a service market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including health, touchpoints, chemicals, types and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emerging Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for more information: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore our Personalized information services | Growth Consulting Services
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read the full press release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-counter-uas-market